We provide a variety of services to assist those in need. Some of our services are listed below. If you have any questions about whether or not we can assist you, please call for an appointment at (256) 546-2980. Please see the very bottom of this page for how to qualify for services.
Household Items Assistance
- We can help provide you with any of the following:
- Linens (blankets, sheets, towels, etc.)
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Decorative Items
We do have limited financial assistance available to help with the following:
- Emergency Transportation Expense Assistance
- Help getting I.D.
- Prescription Assistance (narcotics and pain medications excluded)
- Utility Assistance (by appointment only)
- Rent/Mortgage Assistance (by appointment only)
Physical Needs and Assistance
We can help when you need any of these items:
- Hygiene Items
We are always here to assist you when you do not know where else to go. Some of the services we offer are:
- Chaplain on duty for spiritual questions, discussion, prayer, referral to church when desired
- Interviewers willing to listen to and pray with clients
- Bible verse cards are given out daily
How to qualify for services:
Please provide the following documentation. If you are unable to do so, please call us, as we may still be able to help.
picture I.D., social security cards for each member of your household, paper proof of any income for the last 30 days (including Food Stamp letter or case number), paper proof of all monthly expenses